We are excited to announce that the New Zealand Association of Gerontology (NZAG) Conference 2023 will take place in Auckland at Waipapa Taumata Rau, the University of Auckland, Aotearoa New Zealand, 6th-8th September 2023. We aim to celebrate older people and their essential contributions to society, address ageism upfront, provide new thinking, new methods, research and education that will add value to the lives of older people, their whanau and families, carers, health professionals, health and regional planners, private and public providers and society.
Please save the following details:
- Date: 6-8 September 2023
- Location: Faculty of Engineering, The University of Auckland, 20 Symonds Street, Auckland CBD, New Zealand
What is the New Zealand Association of Gerontology?
- A multidisciplinary organisation committed to understanding ageing and promoting the interests of older people
- An affiliated member of IAGG – the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- To promote study and quality research on ageing
- To encourage age-related training and continuing education
- To stimulate debate and action on improving the wellbeing of older people
- To actively contribute to public discussion and policy on ageing
- To provide a forum for networking and exchanging ideas
Who should belong?
Our diverse membership includes health professionals, researchers, policy analysts, government representatives, academics, service providers, administrators, support workers, students, older people, volunteers If you are interested in ageing, we welcome your involvement in our lively network. Join NZAG